Fulltime RV and the Permanent Physical Address

One thing to consider, is the “permanent physical address” required on a lot of forms. You can use the address of a friend or family, but if you want to move your domicile to another state, don’t have family, or don’t have family where you want to be, it could present an issue.

Comments are closed.